Type 1 diabetic's life

Type 1 diabetic's life
Taylor and Jaimie with their pump Amber Beth and Rosaile Izzy.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

It has been a week since the day I will never forget.

On 9/3/10 was the day that I will never forget about ever. That Friday I along with my mom and grandma Cass were going to leave to go to my aunt's house in Ohio, for a family thing. My mom and dad had left to go get something eat together and my brother and I were left home. When they get back around 10:00am I was not up yet. My mom called up-staris for me and I said I was coming. I was standing net to the table. And I started to go into a low. And was not responng to my mom and than I started to shack. So my mom want and got the kit thing and I had. It was about 11:45am almost 12:00pm when I woke-up from this thing.

It was about 3:30pm when my grandma got there and we were on our way. Before we had started out my mom had told my grandma. Than when we meet up with my uncle and aunt and their kids 4,3,2 she told them too. Than when we got to my aunt's my mom had to tell her too about what had happend. And she always put it on facbook about. Than the next day was the family thing on m mom said of the family. And when evetyone had gotten there I was the one thing ony one could talk about. My brother Josh said "u are a hot toip to talk about" and we could hear everyone talking about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment