Type 1 diabetic's life

Type 1 diabetic's life
Taylor and Jaimie with their pump Amber Beth and Rosaile Izzy.

Monday, June 27, 2011

Busy week

This past week I want to youth camp. I had fun. And guess what! I got to meet a diabetic there too. It was great to meet a diabetic. And he was a guy. The last day was the day I really talked to him and his sister. Than later we showed each other our pumps. I love having some one elae that is close to me and that lives in Michigan.

Also talked to his dad. He told me that he did not know that. Than we talked more about diabetes. I told his dad that I been a diabetic since I was 3 1/2. He said "Wow, so you dont know life without diabetes?" And no I dont. His son was de'xd at 10. And he is now 13. So it's been 2 1/2 years since than. I thought the cool part was he and I were on the same term.

Than on Saturday my brother got married. I now have 2 brother's and a sister-in-law and my best friend is my step-sister-in-law.

I dont know how I did it but I keep my Bg's with in 100 sometimes 200's most all weekend. But saturday only once was I high. After the wedding I was 491. But I was 140 or something. I am still doing good.

No comments:

Post a Comment