Type 1 diabetic's life

Type 1 diabetic's life
Taylor and Jaimie with their pump Amber Beth and Rosaile Izzy.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

What a summer it has been!!

It has been a summer that I will not forget about as long as I live.

In June when school let out I started going with my dad in the truck. And it want on to July, Family camp came at my church. There was 4 kids age 19-18 that were hit by thudner while at the camp. The one boy spent 4 days in the hopital and it was because of his diabetes. But they are all doing great. Than the day came for my doccter appt in Grand Rapis. I was 5"5 (almost 5"6). My A1C was 6.1 which is low.

Now it is Aug. I am at my aunt's in Ohio visting my mom's side of the family. Than in Sept I will come back down to Ohio for a Family thing. Than I will be going back to school. I will be in 9th gread this coming fall. I will be homeschooled for the 1st time.

No comments:

Post a Comment