Type 1 diabetic's life

Type 1 diabetic's life
Taylor and Jaimie with their pump Amber Beth and Rosaile Izzy.

Friday, July 23, 2010

Get to see my Endo Today!!

Today I was up at 5:45am Cause I had a Appoint with my endo at 8:30am. We were in there for about 2 hours at the endo offices. My Endo told me that I was good a great job, But They lowered my basel rate cause I have had a lot of lows.

My A1C was 6.1 which is great....they are also happy to see that I am keeping a log book. I have been trying to do that for years but everytime I dont keep with it. But this time I stayed with it and I had almost 2 mouths for logs for him and When I go in Oct I will have the rest of july and the 3 mouth leding up to seeing him again.

Well I guess I can tell u about my weekend. Saturday I am leaving to go with my dad in the big truck. And Than Idk when I will be home...Well I guess that I will tell u guys more about everything that happened this weekend on monday.

1 comment: