Type 1 diabetic's life

Type 1 diabetic's life
Taylor and Jaimie with their pump Amber Beth and Rosaile Izzy.

Friday, July 16, 2010

This week has been weird.

I started my week with going to family camp at my church. On Monday my dad and I got home....just after we got home I want low....And than I hear my dad say "Jaimie" "What Dad" "Mom says we are going to church over at the camp so get something to eat and than take a shower and get around" "OK Dad I will" So I go downstairs and get something to eat....Than go get my cloths out of the big truck. After I got my stuff ready I want to take a shower and than get around for church. We do the same thing for Tusday, Wesday. Than on Thursday my mom and I want to get a pop and than want to the bank...on our way back from the bank...I seen that a cop was going down the road that The church camp was on...When we got home my mom got on facebook and seen that my cuz had put on there that we need to pray for 4 kids that were hit by thunder....there we 3 girl's and 1 boy....The boy and one of the girls...were brother and sister...The boy has diabetes and has a Insulin pump....he was air lifted to a hoptal in G.R...His sister did join him later the day....The other girl's were took to the local hoptal....Than later the sister was took to the hoptal were her brother was at...the other 2 girls were air lited to the hoptal U of M hoptal....I did hear today the sister was relased from the hoptal and her brother was moved from the ICU to his room. I will maybe kown more saturday...will tell u when I kown anything

No comments:

Post a Comment