Type 1 diabetic's life

Type 1 diabetic's life
Taylor and Jaimie with their pump Amber Beth and Rosaile Izzy.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

What my life is diabetes is like...

My life with diabetes goes a lot like this.

9:00am Get up and get checked

10:30am Get checked and maybe have a snack

12:30pm Get checked and get something to eat and than program in the carbs I eat than

2:00pm Get checked and have a snack

5:30pm Get checked and have supper and program in what I eat them

7:00pm Have a snack

9:00pm Get around for bed ( Get checked, brush teeth, Take a shower, Set my Alarm for 8:30am so I can get up on time.

10:00pm Go to bed


That is how my day is most of the time.....I have been doing it that since I was 3 1/2 years old. It has been 11 years since that day happen and I have come a long way. I have the care of my friend's and family and All my diabetes friend and there family's.

When I was 10 I got my pump, I was not that happen about well I was a little But I did not like the fact that I had to change the site every 3 days.

Since I have meet Renee My BFF, Have have come to see that I Can ask God to do any thing that I need help with like if I am having a bad Than I would just pray about. And Like right now My brother is going though something a I pray for him every night cause I care and love him even if e is my brother that gets on my nerves a lot of the time. And as for the other brother he is cool too.

Well I guess that is all I have to say for today, I have a Doctor apt and will tell u guys about that when I get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment