Type 1 diabetic's life

Type 1 diabetic's life
Taylor and Jaimie with their pump Amber Beth and Rosaile Izzy.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

What a day-7-7-10




Today has been somewhat a busy day. When I got up at 7:30am I got checked, I was 84. Than my mom changeload, we had lunch I was 84 we had lunch. We watched a music thing. Than at about 2:30pm almost 3:00pm,We were loaded and on our way to NC. Than we stoped for supper I was 232, I ate and than we left after a little bit. Before we left we want in to the rest area I want into go to the bathroom and I checked my pump site cause before we left the house It was bleeding. When I seen it. It was worse than it was before. So when I got in I got checked I was 255 so I bousled for it and I thought it would be fine. When I want back in the sleeper I checked it and it was worse than it was before, so I got checked and I was 350 I gave myself some insulie and want back to my site. When we stop just now I did not go in with my dad. I want back to the sleeper again and got checked and everything I was 320 so I tought I would give myself a shot. I gave myself 10 units....I hope that my Bg's will go down and not UP.

No comments:

Post a Comment