Type 1 diabetic's life

Type 1 diabetic's life
Taylor and Jaimie with their pump Amber Beth and Rosaile Izzy.

Monday, November 1, 2010

Day 1 of NaBloPoMo

Today is Day 1 of the NaBloPoMo. That is right there is going to be a mouth of NaBloPoMo,Cause I want to help teach people that roll there eyes when they hear someone has diabetes or thinks they have diabetes cause a family member does.

Also cause when I help people lean about diabetes that makes me happy that I am helping someone learn about diabetes.

This mouth is about rasing awanss about diabetes. I heard all the time about people that say when they were Dx'ed that the doccter's told them that there would be a cure in 5, 6, 7 or how ever many years they were told that.

Well I can say when I was Dx'ed I dont kown if they said that their was going to be a cure in 5 ,6, 7 or how many years it was, Cause I was 3 1/2 when I was dx'ed with diabetes. I was the only one in my family that had diabetes.

As I grow up I never kown about JDRF. It was when I was about 13 when I found ut about JDRF. Ever since then I have wanted to get involed with JDRF. But That has not happend yet.

When my friends thow my sweet 16 Birthday party in July 11. I think that I am going to have a box that has doned to JDRF on the top of the box. This Jan It will be 13 years that I was Dx'ed with diabetes at age 3 1/2.

About a year and half ago. I got this e-mail from a person that had diabetes since she was 10 mouths old. At the time we did not kown who each other were or if we would ever become friends. But here we are a year and half later and we did become friends and D friend's too. Her name is Taylor Renee Ryerse. She is now my BFF and she is only a year younger than I am.

Here are some LINKS to other Crazy T1 Bloggers who are up for this challenge:

November is Diabetes awareness month so get ready to be aware :)

Tracy@The Superhero and The Princess
Hallie@ The Princess and The Pump
Meri @ Our Diabetic Life
Lora@ My Diabetic Child
Wendy@ Candy Hearts
Jen@ I am You Pancreas
Sweet Momma @ The Sugar Kids Blog
Heather@ Sweet to the Soul
Rachael@Pumpsley and MeSweet
Mama@The Sugar Kids Blog
Leighann@D-Mom Blog
Nicole@The We CARA Lot

No comments:

Post a Comment