Type 1 diabetic's life

Type 1 diabetic's life
Taylor and Jaimie with their pump Amber Beth and Rosaile Izzy.

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Just what I though would happen

Got home at 12:30am and did not get to bed intell about 2:30 3:oo in the mouing.

Just what I did not want to happen did happen.

I want to my room at about 1:30am and got ready for bed than at 2:00am I thought that I would get checked I did and I was 62 so i had bread and wanted intell about 15 mins. Checked at 2:15am and I was 60 had some candy. Waited for 15 mins. That want by got checked at 2:30am. I was 57. What how can this be. So I go down stairs and have some milk. Want back up to my room and got Checked. I was 88. Yes I was just right to go to bed.

I want to bed and got wrok-up at 8:59am and said that I could go back to bed after I ate. I want down stairs and ate. I was told that Sweet big brother need to go to the bank and I had to go with him.

Sweet Mamma and Sweet Pa had to go with Sweet middle brother to a meeting. So I could not stay home.

After the meeting Sweet middle brother was going to go get sweet big sister at her home. (Sweet big sister is Sweet middle brother girlfriend and soon to be wife in June 2011)

Well I guess that I will talk about how tonight want on sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment