Type 1 diabetic's life

Type 1 diabetic's life
Taylor and Jaimie with their pump Amber Beth and Rosaile Izzy.

Friday, November 5, 2010

What a day I have had with my BG's

Today my Bg's were around the 200's intell i got to supper 306! What! I didnt eat anything since lunch. Than 2 hours later. 309! What I dont belive that is right! 1 hour later 296 ok coming down a little bit. 1 hour later 259 ok has come downalot since I last checked had a snack and than got back on here.

I think I kown why I was running around 200 and than up to 309. Cause I am with my dad in the big truck and I dont get out of the truck very much.

Well this is a sad day for me cause today is the last day that I am going to go with my dad. Cause next week he is takeing someone with him I think. And I have a math test and I have not done any math while i have been gone cause it is x table and I dont get how to show ur work.

So when I get home I will have my mom or big brother Josh help me do it. Than I get to help my mom clean my room while she gets to move the stuff around and i dont get to see wre it will go.

Well i amost forgot to say that on wesday it was 2 weeks since I cut 2 of my fingers, while I was feeding one of the dogs. We lost a glass pie pan and I cut 2 of my fingers. But the one is not as bad as the middle finger on my right hand, it is the hand I write with but is not the hand that i use to check myself.

Goodbye intell the next time I blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment