Type 1 diabetic's life

Type 1 diabetic's life
Taylor and Jaimie with their pump Amber Beth and Rosaile Izzy.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day 3 of NaBloPoMo- A day in the life with a diabetic

A Day in life with a type 1 diabetic would go like this.

7:30am Get up and get dressed
8:00am Do hair and get check
8:20am go eat and count the carbs for what I am going to eat
9:ooam go back up to my room and start my school work
10:30am Finshed my school work and get checked to see if I can have a snack
12:00pm get checked and cout the carbs for lunch and than have lunch
1:00pm do jobs that my mom wants me to do
1:30pm get checked
2:00pm play with the puppy and maybe take him for a walk around the yead
2:30pm get checked to see if I can have a snack
3:00pm go outside and feed the dogs.
3:30pm get checked
4:00pm see if the mail has come
4:30pm if i need help with my math a my big brother Josh
5:00pm get checked and count the carbs for supper
6:30pm get checked
7:30pm get checked and have a snack
10:00pm get around for bed and get checked
11:00pm get checked and go to bed
That is a day in the life with a type 1 diabetic. There is also the days that we change my pump site that is every 3 days and at about 3:00pm or before sometimes.
Now if someone could help me pick something that I am going to write for thursday.
Dont forget to ware bule on Nov 14th for diabetes day.

No comments:

Post a Comment