Type 1 diabetic's life

Type 1 diabetic's life
Taylor and Jaimie with their pump Amber Beth and Rosaile Izzy.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

5 reason why I like sunday

Sunday is has all was been my fave day of the week. Most people would ask me why sunday is my fave day of the week.

I all was tell them that Sunday is a Great day. Cause I go to church on sunday, to lean more about God and how he works wounders in everyone life every day.

I also like Sunday cause at night i get to go to youth group and see all my friend's that I do not see all week. I go to a diffent church at night than i go in the mouning.

I love to hear what Paster Jonas or Paster Byer has to say. Today Paster Byer talk about Danial and what kind of person he is.

I also like Sunday cause I get to work on math homework or take a nap or what ever I want to do. Intell sunday night when I go to youth group.

I also like Sunday cause I get to hear Paster Joe talk about Fear or what ever he has planed for us on sunday. And the games at youth group.

No comments:

Post a Comment